Criminal Defense and DUI/OWI

         If you are arrested, remember you have the right to remain silent. Use this right and keep quiet. You also have the right to an attorney, so use this right and me right away. In order to make sure the police interrogation stops immediately, be sure to state to the police “I want my attorney now” and say nothing more. If you do not unequivocally state you want an attorney, the police can still interrogate you and if they force a false confession out of you, it will stand in a court of law. Never voluntarily speak to the police, even if they tell you “it will go better for you if you speak to us now”.       Keep in mind, the prosecution must prove your guilt “beyond a reasonable doubt” to a jury of your peers at trial. You also have the right to cross exam the defense witnesses, call your own witnesses, and either testify on your behalf or not to testify on your behalf. If you choose not to testify on your behalf, the prosecution cannot use that against you. I will aggressively represent you at all stages of your trial, whether at the District or Circuit Court level throughout Metro Detroit, and I will fight to defend your rights.      I am a member of the Criminal Defense Attorneys of Michigan (CDAM) and the State Appellate Defenders Office (SADO) Below are some of the criminal cases I handle:  
  • Assault
  • Battery
  • Domestic violence
  • Drug charges
  • Drunk driving (DUI)
  • Operating while intoxicated (OWI)
  • Operating while visibly impaired
  • MIP’s
  • Probation Violations
  • Retail fraud
  • Malicious destruction of property
  • Larceny
  • Embezzlement
  • Driving while license suspended
  • Reckless driving
  • Child support arrearages/felony non-support
  • Delivery and manufacture of controlled substances
  • Home invasions
  • Stalking
  • And all other types of felony and misdemeanor matters
If you have been charged with a crime, contact me immediately for your free consultation. Your freedom depends on it. In Macomb County call (586) 439-4297 and in Oakland County call (248) 581-0598.   For more information, Click here!